I used to coupon but have been horrible the last 5 months or so. I decided since I'm going to 1 and a 1/2 days of work and with baby coming I should save money all the ways I can. So... the past month I have been getting my Sunday paper and got back on the Grocery Smarts wagon to help out. My sister Kuuipo is a pro at it and I hope I can be to. My Mom has also done really well. So... this past weekend I went with Kuuipo and my Mom and we did our Albertsons shopping. I'm telling you this saves so much money and it is sooo easy so if you are interested you can access my sisters blog thru mine it is " A Sweet Sale" and set up a class with her to learn how to do this it is free of charge and worth it!!! Cant wait to do more trips!
THIS IS WHAT I GOT!!!
1- 24 pack of dr.pepper
1- 24 pack of sprite
2- 24 packs of arrowhead water
4- betty crocker blueberry muffin mixes
2- skippy peanut butter
8- betty crocker brownies (3 kinds)
15- powerades
2- tubs of country crock butter
1- dannon yougurt crush cups
2- pillsbury cookie doughs
3- klondike pack of ice cream (3 kinds)
2- dreyers tub of ice cream
8- boxes of general mills cereals
4- degree mens deoderant
2- vaseline lotions
1- suave shampoo
1-suave conditioner
2- suave hairspray
2-suave deoderant
1- all liquid detergent
Okay... the best part is....
PAID
$56.18
SAVED
184.29
THANKS MOM AND IPO FOR YOUR HELP!


4 comments:
Yay for coupons! You did great!! You got lots of good stuff!!!!
Woot woot! Yay for coupons! I love your out of pocket vs. your savings!!
that is SUCH a great deal Kamie!! Go you!
I realy want to learn how to do that!! I have tried a few times and haven't had any great experiences with it so I stopped!! But I know it saves money and so I feel like its worth another shot!!:P let me know how!!
Post a Comment