
Kuuipo at our wedding with her youngest Nicea!
We just wanted to wish my older sister a Happy Happy Birthday (that was in luisa's voice) lol.....
okay Kuuipo is the oldest of our family then Kassie and then me :)
I'am very lucky to have such a beautiful lady as an older sister she is 7 years older than me so has always been like another Mom we get a long great and spek to eachother several times a day and hang out a ton Kuuipo and Kassie are my best pals!
She is a wonderful example to Kass and not only is she beautiful but also smart,honest,loving,humble,talented,funny,just like Martha Stewart and the list goes on.
Happy Birthday Kuuipo ...Matina and I love you and your cute family so much and hope to be wonderful parents like you and Myron! Thanks for all you do! I hope you enjoyed your day!

KKK at our wedding!
Kassie, Kamie, Kuuipo!
1 comment:
Thanks Kamie! Love ya...even if you didn't have baby yesterday...LOL
Post a Comment