August 10, 2009

Baby Shower!

The tables

Cute center pieces

The food meatballs,rice,chicken kabobs,fresh fruit yum...yum...

Matinas brothers daughter and me enjoying the shower


I have 2 more weeks to go and time is just flying by we have been pretty busy so I'm going to update on a few things.


August 1st my family threw our baby shower and it was wonderful! I love when my Mom & sisters do things they ALWAYS go all out and don't miss a detail they are the best.
They threw a tropical/beach themed shower for our "Big Kahuna" and it was sooo cute! We had at my parents in their beautiful back yard!
I just want to say how thankful I am for my family not only my Mom and sisters but also my in-laws they are the best and I am so happy I get a long with all of them and LOVE being a part of the family.Thank you to all of you who came.
Thank you all for throwing a beautiful shower and a fun one too! I LOVED IT! and baby did too!


My sister in-laws thanks girls

Diaper cake anyone!

The favors

Cute decorations and food area

My best friends my Mom and Sisters

All of babys loot! Just a few more things to pick up!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed your shower and it was fun getting everything put together. You got tons of great things for baby.. love you 2 and can't wait for little Aiono to get here!!

Ku'uipo said...

That was a fun shower! You were beautiful~ Thanks to our personal chef!!