
He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
sportscenter,reality shows,more sports.
You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch and lots on the side too
What's one food he doesn't like?
Coconut
You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Food: Usually steak or a burger some kind of meat
Drink: Mt. Dew or Punch with Sprite in it water.
Where did he go to high school? Kearns High yay!
What size shoe does he wear? 11 1/2 12 depends
If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Matina collect music he doesnt know this but I swear he has over 40,000 songs and knows all of them. He also collects ear phones because we have bought over 10 pair in the last 3 months.
What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Anything with a lot of meat.. ham & cheese,roast beef.
What would this person eat every day if he could?
L & L's Hawaiian BBQ
What is his favorite cereal?
Reeses Puffs
What would he never wear?
skinny jeans and shorts above the knee ha...ha...
What is his favorite sports team?
Denver Broncos! Utah Jazz and Florida
Who did he vote for?
He didnt
Who is his best friend?
Me! he has buddies from elementry he still hangs out with too.. BOOO! lol...
What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Wash his beanies lol... and not pay my tickets :(ALL DONE NOW!
What is his heritage? Samoan!
You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake will it be?
no cake for this guy! He likes brownies! And thank goodness because we all know how I am in the kitchen. Brownies I can do :)
Did he play sports in high school? Yes MVP football,basketball.
What could he spend hours doing?
playing stupid x-box,playing withhis ipod and downloading songs, watching football... WOW no wonder him and Ray and Myron get along!
What is one unique talent he has?
He can do a handstand! and ummmm.... play the ukeulele (?)spelling
Anyone who reads this, I challenge you to fill it out about your hubby!
2 comments:
That is so much fun! I am impressed that you know all of that =). . . I think I am going to have to try this one too!
lol...skinny jeans...that would be funny.
Post a Comment