February 25, 2009

Baby Update...

We got to go hear the heartbeat on Wed.!! It was exciting and I could not stop smiling I think it makes it a little more real that I have a bun in the oven.
Baby is now as big as an adult closed fist and is growing hair now!
I have been really lucky so far with the pregnancy and have not been sick at all... just nausea once in a while and of course tired as heck. But other than that no vomit so I have been a trooper!!
We are so excited and we can't wait to see what we will be having we get to find out April 1st yay!!!



This is a picture of a 14 week old fetus! Kinda weird but neat!

4 comments:

F@y said...

Aw so neat! Yay! How exciting!

Kassie said...

Yay for baby! :) It's getting big, but you aren't! Haha. I'm so happy you haven't been sick. Love you guys

Inouyes said...

Congratulations!

sarah said...

Woohoo how exciting! I'm so happy for you guys, isn't it CRAZY hearing the heartbeat?! I love it! CONGRATS again you two & let me know if you need anything! LOVE YOU!