Go to the photo folder in your computer
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
So... lol... this is me trying on dresses at Fantasy Bridal with my Mom and Kuuipo. I tried on about 6 or 7 this day and this was the 8th the girl at the bridal shop told be she had a brand new dress that nobody has tried on before that she would love to see on me I was worried with all the beading and work on it but it ended up being my favorite and the lucky one!!! I LOVE MY WEDDING DRESS YAY!!! And Ipo being the fantastic sport took my modeling pictures that day lol...
I tag 6 friends who wants to do this fun little thing!
1 comment:
The pic of you in your dress to the right is much cuter than this one...LOL
Post a Comment