December 2, 2008

Congrats!!!


Yay!!
My older sister Kassie and her husband Ray will be adding a new addition to our family in July of 2009! I am so excited I can't stand it!
I already have 4 neices (Kuuipo & Myrons girls) who are my best buddies and who I love more than anything! Plus we have 15 neices and nephews on Matinas side and 2 more on the way too!! So lots of new babies for 2009!
Kass is such a great older sister and will be a wonderful mommy! Congrats you two! I know baby will be so so cute. Especially if it looks like their soon to be favorite Aunty Kamie lol...Love you guys!!

2 comments:

The Hodges said...

Kamie, I am so excited you found me. It looks like everything is going so good. I am so happy for you. Congrats on getting married by the way. You two are a cute couple, you always have been. I guess they did do a five year reunion in Nov. it was on facebook. I didn't go and I think not alot of people did go. I think Ammon planned it. I have no idea where Marie is or how to get a hold of her. Her family lived in my neighborhood so I could ask around and probaby find out. I will let you know if I hear anything. Lets keep talking it is so great to find everyone from High School. It would also be fun to plan a SBO get together some time.

F@y said...

Okay Kamie, Im waiting for my neice or nephew...she/he will be so cute, cuz you guys are such a cute couple! Love you guys!