HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my husband!
I just wanted to wish Matina a very special day and share how thankful I am fo this man! He has been in my life for years and I am so happy to be his wife.
10 reasons why I love this guy so much!
1- makes me laugh everday
2-bakes me cookies and brings them to me with milk!
3-he is respectful
4-he loves our families and is a great Unlce
5-always puts others before himself
6-is a loyal friend
7-he is HOT!
8- everything he does he is good at ... sports,games,writing,dancing lol...
9-has a big heart
10-loves me no matter what and lets me know he does all the time!
Just a few of things of why I love Matina and Im sure I can go on and on! But... Happy Birthday Tina I love you.



3 comments:
Love ya brother! Happy Birthay...you good dancer you...lol
okay so i'm a little late but HaPpY BiRtHdAy TINA!!!! hope you loved your trip :-)
Happy Birthday Matina! Miss ya Kamie. Hope you had a great thanksgiving.
Post a Comment