From Faye!!
Here's a tag I just thought of. List 10 ten things that you want for Christmas and then tag 10 people. Have fun and try to remember what it is that you want, but keep in mind that you probably wont get any of it....lol! Its all good though, it doesnt hurt to wish!
All I want for Christmas is:
1. a pill that would make me lose weight instantly..lmfbo! (snap and fingers and ta da....lol!)HA...HA... THAT'S FAYES AND I WANT ONE TOO!!!!
2. a 73inch plasma with a sound system!! (Our giant 1992 big screen well....its not the best lol... )
3. a digital camera!*hint hint Tina! (I'm tired of having Ipo and Kass take all my pictures!)
4. a VIP trip to Disneyland with ALL my family!!
5. to be with ALL of our families aunts,uncles,cousins,brothers,sisters etc. it would be so fun.
6. a trip to all the Pacific Islands!
7. heres a big one a custom designed house!!
8. a very Merry Christmas to ALL!!
9. a farm with all mini animals and all the stuff i need to take care of them! (mini horses,pigs,goats,dogs etc..lol)
10.Ugz boots in every color!
I TAG--- JANE R., ALICIA,KASEY,LINDSEY,TANYA,KASSIE,ABBY,KAYLEY,MALISSA,RACHELLE
3 comments:
If you get your farm, can I come visit with Hunter?
I didnt know you have such a love for animals...thats neat!
Hi Kami!
Love your picture on your blog. The picture of your bridal are beautiful! Tell Tina we said howdy! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas....love your text about the Cheetah girls...ha ha! I told T the same thing...
Love ya!
Lily
Post a Comment