December 21, 2009

its been a long time!

Okay the last I posted our Elway was turning one month oh how time flies! So we are still doing well Elway is getting big so fast I finally understand why people say "soak it all in because before you know it they are all grown up." He is now 4 months old a little chunky monkey and soo much fun!
To update you all on what our little family has been up to I will post a few pictures with captions.
Merry Christmas!




OCTOBER***
We had Halloween with all the cousins! Elway carved pumpkins and gave out candy he was Mickey Mouse during the day and Superman by night! It fit him perfect with his black hair!





NOVEMBER***
A pretty busy month we went to football games,Birthday parties,farewells and much more.
Our boy turned 3 months old in November and also celebrated Daddys 24th Birthday! We also had Thanksgiving with both families it was a lot of fun and we are so Thankful for them.





1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

Hey Kamie...I met u a couple times thru Kassie. I came across your page, and can I tell you your wedding video was absolutely gorgeous, I loved it...sooo beautiful. You're family is sooo cute! :)