October 9, 2009

1 month



Okay I have been so bad as usual to update whats been going on. Being a new Mom you are super super busy I still don't know how Kuuipo does it or anyone that has more than one lol...

Okay our baby boy turned 1 month old on Sept. 22nd and what a cutie!
Elway is such a good baby boy he only cries when he is hungry so as long as the little man is fed we are good to go.

Likes to be rocked and held close.

Hates being naked unless he is in the bath.

Knows his name and our voices I love when he looks around for us.

Loves car rides

Loves falling asleep at the boob lol... and playing around while eating at the boob lol...

Hair is getting longer and can no longer wear newborn clothes or diapers!

Likes us to sing Elvis Presleys "Love Me Tender,"and "Twinkle,Twinkle,"

Our baby boy is getting so big so fast we are so excited to watch him grow.

HAPPY 1 MONTH BABY ELWAY!!!



We took his one month pictures with Kayleen here is what she has done so far and we can't wait to see the rest!!!

5 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

He really is so adorable Kamie! I love those pictures of you guys with him. So beautiful!

Ku'uipo said...

He is so beautiful and perfect. I love my little Elway!

F@y said...

Such a cutie pie! Im sad I cant be there to watch him grow, but Im grateful I can watch him grow thru your blog and of course FB! I love the pics! Love you baby Elway and your parents too!

*UiLa (AFO) VAiNuKu* said...

sis i luv ur guys photos they are so cute.....nt luvs u baby elway!!! kisses from aunty nd dabs from his cuzn baby k!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! A little chunky monkey:) love it!