We will be having a baby boy this August!


I for sure thought that I would be having a girl since thats all there is in my family but to our suprise its a boy! lol....
The night before I was soooo excited I could hardly sleep I did end up having 3 different dreams though and they all where of the ultrasound and us finding out it was a boy.Was I right or what!
I have never been to and ultrasound and so I scheduled for the 8:30am appt. and Matina,Me and my cute Mom went. About 4 minutes into the appt we saw it was a boy and Matina and I just laughed and smiled the whole time. He was so funny and just laid there with one arm behind his head face down into my bladder. We are so excited for this little guy to join our family. My sister has 4 girls and my other sister Kassie is due in July with a boy so our little guys will be buddies!!
Cant wait!!!
8 comments:
I'm so excited for these two lil' monsters to join our family! OMG, they're going to have 4 crazy older sisters who will watch out for them though. lol. I can't wait to see my lil' nephew and his gorgeous face.
I can't wait. I love babies...
CONGRATULATIONS you two! I'm soooooo excited for you gals... I can't believe you're both having boys! They are gonna be such studs =) Love you!
Im so excited! Yay!
Congrats Kamtina! Yay for the both of you!
How cool is that?! No dress up or tea parties for you two!! But how fun... swords and wrestling, football!! Excited for the both of you's!! Love ya... *ruby*
how exciting! :)
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can not wait to see your cute belly in may! I so excited for you two :)
Post a Comment