I got tagged by my good buddy Rachelle! 5 thing you want!
5 Things I want as of now!
1- a home with a big yard and all custom
2- a long long vacation
3-new wardrobe
4-all the things I need for baby clothes,diapers,room stuff,etc...
5-a dyson vaccuum I want one of these soooooooo bad I cant stand it!
5 FOODS that I want:
1. sandwiches lol... since I have been prego thats all I like
2. otter pops another must have these days
3. olive garden I love this place no matter what mmmmm.....
4. did I say sandwiches turkey please!
5. soda I wish I could drink it but also with baby not sooo good I really want a big fat root beer from sizzler I can drink like 8 lol... ask Kuuipo and Myron. It sounds sooo good but I know I cant drink it or will be sick!
5 Things I want to get done today:
1. Laundry/ blankets
2.clean our master bathroom and put the new rugs I got in it
3.get a nap I'm tired a lot
4.work.... get off already lol....
5.relax with Matina
5 Drinks I want:
1. water
2. water
3. fruit punch
4. iced tea
5. crush/slice
5 places I want to go:
1.Hawaii- I've been 5 times but never can get enough. Sometimes I want to move there.
2. Egypt- I would love to see everything here and ride a camel
3. A cruise - everyone says they are so much fun and worth the money so I would LOVE to go on one.
4. Samoa- see the family and where my Dad is from I would love to go here
5. Japan- I always love seeing Japan in movies and especially the history of it. I TAG KUUIPO,KASSIE,JANE R.,TEUILA AND MUA
No comments:
Post a Comment