I went to lunch with my sister Kassie the other day and it was a crazy cold windstorm and can I just tell you I felt so bad for the Liberty Tax worker. I hate these kind of jobs and I know it is a hard time right now and a job is a job so no matter what it helps.
I just think for marketing as a company to pay someone to stand on the side of the road dressed up like the statue of liberty,pizza,phone or whatever is SO STUPID!
If I owned a company I would NEVER have someone stand in the freaking cold,heat or snow it is so dumb. But hey maybe the person likes the job so thats why they do it. It just makes me feel sad when I see someone almost blowing away with their attire all crooked chasing down a stupid tax sign.
Well... Kass knows how I feel because the whole entire hour I sat and complained lol... How sad :(
3 comments:
LOL...you're just complaining cuz your first job was dressing like a pineapple for Island Imports...LOL...no, for realz though, that is dumb...lol
Geez Kam-
I forgot about your first job in that pineapple costume...LOL! Island Imports!
How are you doing missy! Hope all is well with you and Matina and the bun in the oven! Tiana's spring session is about to start I'll let you and Tina know about the games! I might need to pond her off a couple of game...ha ha! Miss you guys!
OMG Kam was this the Liberty Tax on like 5400 South Redwood Road? I saw that same guy and felt the same way! How sad...
Post a Comment