March 1, 2009

St. George

We just got back home yay... No matter how short or long the drive is I HATE driving but we made it back home safely! We got the opportunity to spend the weekend with Matinas brother Marcus and his family even though it was just the weekend it was still so much fun and we always love seeing the kids. We went arrived Saturday morning and spent the day at the Matua home his brother has a beautiful home and they always are such good hosts, plenty of food and talk.
We just hung out and went shopping and then went to my Uncle Kory's house to visit and spend the night.
Sunday we went to the baby blessing of Marcus and Beckys newest additon Tanner he is just about 2 months old and weighs 12lbs already. What a big boy!

Thanks for the fun and great home cooked food!










2 comments:

F@y said...

Aw! Thanks for sharing! I wanted to fly out there! I cant wait to see their house! I love living here, but I miss out on so much! Oh well thats what blogging is for! Thanks Kam love you guys! Cant wait to see you in April!

Kassie said...

Looks like you had so much fun with the family. Capone missed his Momma though that's for sure! :) Too bad you didn't bring that other puppy home for Capone to play with.