January 8, 2009

New Years!

OUR PARTY!

MY CUTE NIECE

MATINA AND THE GIRLS

Happy New Year Everyone!

2008 has been a tough year but good year too we had lost a lot of close family members... 3 within 4 months of 2008.
But had some good times like weddings and new babies!
We are excited to start a new year nice and fresh and get to change some things and do new things.
For New Years Eve. Matina and I decided to take it easy and went to my parents house ate dinner,played rockband and rang in 2009 at 11:00pm with myt sisters and their families, we also gave a toast to our NEW BABY!!! Yes!! Thats right we are expecting in the summertime around August and we can't wait!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM US TO YOU!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Yay, I am so excited for you to be pregnant and miserable with me! LOL.. Our babies will be BFFs. Woo hoo for 2009 Summer Babies. Love you guys

Laura Burtis said...

What?!?!? No way! Congrats! I am so happy for you both! That is so exciting!