

My parents celebrated their 31st anniversary this weekend and I am so thankful to be their daughter.
My parents met here in Utah... my Dad was young,talented, and straight from the islands lol... with his dark Jackson 5 afro,stylin clothes and sweet 1976 Trans Am how could my Mom resist him.
They met at and old restaraunt where my Dad and his brothers and sisters did the entertainment as a living hula dancing,fire knife dancing and singing!
My Mom was a smart green eyed cutie with Marsha Brady golden hair and a smile like no other so... how could he resist her!
My Mom and my grandparents went to the Hawaiian/Ming to eat and watch the Polynesian dancers several times and then one night when they went for my great Grandmas Birthday my Dad sang to her they dated and then tied the knot and had 3 little girls!!!
My parents are the most wonderful examples and I only hope I can be more like them. They love like no other and always have fun. They are so generous and I always remember them working hard and teaching my sisters and I what family is all about. They are the coolest parents also and the best friends I have EVER had!!
Happy 31st Mom and Dad..... WE LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment