Don't forget me! rachellelaree@msn.com, and is that Baby counter for YOUR baby>???
HI guys...so my email is mskaotic1@yahoo.com!! counting down the new arrival! so excited for you both!!
hi kamie! here's my email addy...teine_82@hotmail.commy blogs private too so send me your email addy when you get a chance! oh and congrats on the baby news!!**carolynn
hi kamie! Its alicia berg , here is my email...a_berg03@yahoo.comour blog is private so let me have yours and I will add you guys. congrats on the baby yeah. I am due the end of June so we will have close babies!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Don't forget me! rachellelaree@msn.com, and is that Baby counter for YOUR baby>???
HI guys...so my email is mskaotic1@yahoo.com!!
counting down the new arrival! so excited for you both!!
hi kamie! here's my email addy...teine_82@hotmail.com
my blogs private too so send me your email addy when you get a chance!
oh and congrats on the baby news!!
**carolynn
hi kamie! Its alicia berg , here is my email...a_berg03@yahoo.com
our blog is private so let me have yours and I will add you guys.
congrats on the baby yeah. I am due the end of June so we will have close babies!!
Post a Comment