November 10, 2008

GO BRONCOS!

Invesco Stadium! As you can see Matina is the #1 Bronco fan and I have always wanted to take him to a game. My cousin Paul plays for the Miami Dophins and they played Denver Nov. 2nd. So... he got us tickets and I decided to take Tina on a surprise trip to Denver for an early birthday present. I had kept it a secret for over a month and the weekend before the trip he decided to be nosy and found out thru a text.(what a nerd) so he ruined the surprise but was still excited!
Thanks to Paul we got field passes and got to watch the players from both teams warm up. Matina got an autograph and was in football heaven that day!
Home of the Broncos!

Thanks cousin Paul! And good job!


Bronco fans are insane there were over 74,000 people there and I bet 72,000 are men lol...here are a few crazy ones!



Happy early Birthday Tina! LOVE YOU!!!



5 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

I'm glad he got to go to the game! How fun. You will need to go again. Happy Early Birthday brother!

F@y said...

Man you spoil him like crazy! Matina is lucky to have you for his
wifey! Thanks for sharing Kamie!

Kassie said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I'm jealous we didn't stay back and go with!! Only Matina can ruin his own suprise! Hahaha Besides, Ray didn't help by asking him at dinner at Iggy's that night if you were going to the game! Hahahaha Dorks! Well, hopefully Ray will play for the Bronco's then you can be at EVERY game! Hahaha Love you guys! Happy Birthday Matina!

Inouyes said...

I'm sorry to put a damper on things but..boooh its all about the RAIDERS baby...@ this point you are suppose to be laughing really hard right now. My husband is a big Raiders fan & I am just one of those wives that have to CLAIM them (even though they are HORRIBLE..lol..) anyways you spoiled your man for reo! Glad to see you on here... luv ya guys!


send me your email so I can invite you to my blog

lishainouye@yahoo.com

Nate & Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the comment Kam!