August 8, 2008

Summer in July

Gramps, my sisters and Mom @ My Nieces 1st Birthday Luau!
So.. I got stuck doing the cotton candy it was a mess and there was over 100 people there!
My Dad singing and Nieces doing a hula for their sister.
Our Nieces dancing at the Samoan Culture Celebration

We have been busy busy busy and thats why I am FINALLY posting what has been going on in our little lives for the month of July. We have been doing a ton of activites with our family and have enjoyed every minute of it! We have gone to Lagoon, the Samoan Culture Celebration,Birthdays,Homecomings,Parades,Soccer Games and Swimming you know all the usual summer days and nights!

8 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

I love all of these pics and am having a fun summer with you guys too! Love ya

Nate & Lindsey said...

I am so serious when I tell you I want to come watch you dance, or even your family. I would love it! Please tell us so we can get in on some fun, and learn some new moves. :)

Abby and Eric said...

KAMIE! Your blog is so cute. And I know how busy the summers can be. I am finally putting everything from summer on my blog. Your family is so cute. I hope all is well with you and Matina. Tell him Hello! I miss you!

Love Abby

The Hodges said...

Hey Kami, It's Alicia Hodges (Larson). I just saw that you commented on my blog. I don't know why I didn't notice til now. Congrats on getting married that is so awesome. Your family is so cute and I just love your dog.

F@y said...

@loha! Thanks Kam, it worked! Yay! Well miss you guys much and here is where you'll find me....lol! Take care and much love for you and Matina!

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal

Spencer and Kealia said...

kamie! congrats on the marriage! woo! hope all is well!

Abby and Eric said...

Mrs. Kamie I want an update!