July 7, 2008

Our Puppy




Okay... so some of you already know we have added a new family member to the Aiono household.
I FINALLY got a dog!! lol... those of you who know me well know that I love animals and have been wanting a dog. I always had one growing up so the last time we had a dog I was about 11 years old.
And, now that I'm a married lady and off on my own we went and got a tiny chihuahua and he is darling!
His name is Lil' Al Capone after the best know gangster/mobster from the 1920's . (we just call him Capone) We thought he needed a tough name since he will only get 3 1/2 pounds! He's a cute little guy and is fun to have around & now are Neices & Nephews really think we are the coolest!!!

8 comments:

tanya said...

awwww.... He's cute! Dogs are fun. Iam glad you made a blog so we can see what's happening outside of work. :)

Laura Burtis said...

Kamie, what a cute puppy. I am so puppy hungry! lol. Hey, your wedding looks like it was really pretty =). Congrats!

Just Us said...

What a cute puppy!

KaSeY said...

sassy wants to play :-)

~AliSa~ said...

Hey Kamie! I found your blog through Kasey's and just wanted to say wassup and that your dog is too cute.

F@y said...

Hey sis, good meeting up with you and Matina on here! Kind of tired of Bebo and this is my new journal (like I kept one anyway...lol) How are you guys? Hope all is well on your side. Yeah now you can read of my daily dramas with my little drama queens over here. Okay my dear ttyl...loves ya and give my love to my lil big bro:)

KaSeY said...

so i thought i was bad at updating...lol

Ku'uipo said...

your dog stinks...LOL

conversation with the girls
"Aunty,this smells like Capone"

Kamie"not it doesn't he wasn't by that"
Girls..."whateva?"

LOL...