July 22, 2010

KatchaFire

My sis Kass and I KatchaFire! I had a date with my older sister the other night and we had a blast! We went to the KatchaFire concert which is a Reggae band from New Zealand. I love hanging out with Kassie and am so happy she is home to visit, she is my run around buddy and we have taken our boys EVERYWHERE since day 1 lol... I miss her family when they are gone and get bored without them. We had a nice time out with just the two of us while the kids and Dads stayed home. And the great thing is we made it to the concert 10 minutes before show time and got front row! My groupie buddys and dance partners my sis Kass and cousin Tini! Me and my new BFF BIG BUDAH! Me and my cousin Baby Tei dancing the night away! We love Jamie! He is our fav. out of the band he sings,plays the sax,keyboard,guitar he totally rocks!

2 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Lots of fun! You should've called me! LOL...no biggie though, we will have to date another night...LOL

The Andersons said...

You are so cute Kam!!