
As some of you may know my Dad was diagonosed with prostate cancer July of 2009. It was an emotional battle for our family he caught it in the early stages and is so young that they decided surgery was best for him and as of January 28th 2010 I am so proud to say he is cancer free.
My Dad is the most upbeat kind person you will ever meet and we have decided to walk in the Relay for Life this year to celebrate him!
If you would like to join our team please e-mail me or visit http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=22050 you can read all about the event. Join our team "Just Beat It" this is an all night event form June 25th -26th. You can also go online and DONATE TODAY to our team THANKS
2 comments:
please count me in... I LOVE UNCLE and sooooo soooo sooooo happy he's beaten it!! =)
Wow, thats so awesome that you guys are participating in the Relay for Life! Wish I was there I would walk/run it with you. Im running in one over here so I will remember your Dad while participating! Love you guys!
Post a Comment