
Our son has found a new love!
For the past 2 months he likes to wake up, eat his cereal, play, & then watch his new favorite show Price is Right!
I like it because I love this show and he does too.
Elway claps when they all cheer and loves it when its time to spin the "big wheel" he was making us laugh so hard the other day and it is just too cute how excited he gets. I told my family that when he turns 18 I'm taking him to meet Drew Carrey.
4 comments:
He is sooooooo freakin cute.. It really did make my day this morning watching him enjoy it so much.. he seriously beams ear to ear and loves it.. we definitely need to take the boys for their 18th birthdays.
Love you elway
I love it!!! He is just adorable! Love you Elway!!
that's so cool. You should come w/Taualai and I to the Price is Right... IF we do get on we'll do a shout out to Elway ;) haha
Haha thats so hilarious! Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment