March 18, 2010

Time for cookie cutters already!

Before lol... it was long on the sides and short on top.




We took Elway in for his first haircut at 5 months old this was actually 2 months ago but since I suck at blogging I'm just sharing it :)


He was due for a trim his cousin Toa got one about a month before so next to Toa he looked like a rag-a-muffin but still sooo cute.

so.... 1 haircut,a baby certificate and baby gel he was good to go!

He was such a good boy

He loved it and flirted with the girl the whole time:)




After! Shorter than I wanted but already grown out he is sooo handsome!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

I love him! He is so handsome and perfect... Loved his little haircut.. :) miss you Elway

Mike and Corie said...

he looks so handsome! and he's gotten so big!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

You've got such a handsome little guy! He's grown a lot since I met him at the cookie swap party! Love his hair cut!