March 30, 2010

7 months


Elway is growing way too fast he is now 7 months old and is a funny little guy.


He is a Mammas boy he always punks me around to hold him all day and wont let me out of his sight. (I love it though)

He now has had 2 haircuts one from cookie cutters and the other from his Daddy I was so sad when I came home and it looked like we had an orphan sitting on our living room floor, 2 hours of crying I finally got over it lol...

He wears 18-24 month cloths and is 21 lbs and 28inches he is solid but round.

Elway jabbers all the time he loves to watch cartoons in the morning and is paying more attention to his doggy.

Has NO sign of any teeth yet.

Loves to get ready in front of the mirror and his hair done.

Hates getting dressed and a diaper and has since day 1.

He crawls backward and rolls around.

Loves to clap :)

Elway likes to ride in his stroller and for you to sing songs and play peek-a boo. He LOVES banannas and macaroni and cheese baby foods.

He is the best baby ever and we have enjoyed these 7 months sooo much we really do LOVE being a Mommy and Daddy :)

3 comments:

The Vaitu'u fAmiLy said...

YAY!! I love being a mommy too! These are the best stages too Kamie! You two are great parents! Love ya!

Joe and Victoria said...

He is sooo cute! Can you believe have fast they grow :(

F@y said...

I love you Elway!!! Oh Kam, he's growing so fast, pretty soon he'll be walking! Miss and love you guys!