July 3, 2009

He's Here!

Nope not my baby thank goodness lol....not yet anyways.


Welcome to the world baby!


1 day old I had to go visit agian!



I love his hair! I already tried to give him a mohawk!


My sister Kassie and brother-in-law Ray brought a new little boy to our family June 29th 2009. I was able to attend the birth and it was a wonderful experience the only other baby I have seen come in this world is Kuuipos daughter Kalena and that was 7 years ago.
Around 8:00 A.M. I got a text form Kass and they started getting ready and headed to the hospital. The doctor thought that she would deliver around 3:30 PM but she stopped dialating.
So my Mom, Kuuipo and I went to Target to do some shopping and around 6:30 we picked up my Dad and headed back to the hospital because she was at 9.5. Once we got there the pushing began. She kept pushing. . . and pushing. . . and pushing.
After 2 hours of pushing her epidural was starting to wear off (actually it was pretty much gone) and the doctor came in to see if the baby was in the right direction. They gave her some options, forcepts, vacuum or cesarean. She chose to get more drugs and to push some more.
Once the drugs kicked in she got her second wind, along with some numb arms...LOL. She pushed for about an hour more and he was here. He has tons of black hair and was 9.5 lbs and 21.5 inches long. He has huge hands, feet and dimples. He is darling and perfect. They named him Toalei Siaosi Fine Feinga after his grandpa's and only uncle. This little guy is going to be spoiled rotten with 6 Aunties and 1 Uncle.
I love baby Toa so much and he is such a doll he has been so good so far and sleeps all the time lol... he wont even cry to get changed or eat. It makes me even more excited for our baby boy to get here!
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy you two!!

1 comment:

Nate & Lindsey said...

He is one stinkin cute baby. Oh man I bet it makes you anxious to have yours now!