WOW! time is getting closer!
So I'm in week 36 and have been feeling pretty good besides migranes,pelvic aches, leg cramps,a sore back,acid indigestion and a lack of sleep or should I say NO sleep I swear I can't sit,walk,or lay lol... Poor Matina has to physically lift my legs into position at night or when I get in and out of bed. awwww... what a good husband!
And yes I know ALL of this will be sooo worth it plus I have no room to complain since my pregnancy has been really good to me no throwing up or any of that.
So... that makes about 1 more month to go until baby Aiono gets here. Yup still no name we have several on the list but have not picked just one. We have decided to wait to meet our little guy before we call him anything and we keep changing our minds. Any ideas throw them our way please.
This is what my weekly e-mail says and this is how big baby is.
(SIZE OF A CRENSHAW MELON)

Your baby's bones may be ready to rock and roll, but yours may be aching something awful right now.
It's a good thing your baby's almost done cooking, since your body may feel pretty "done" by now as well. For one thing, you're doing the full-term pregnancy waddle, the result of hormone-triggered loosening and softening of your connective tissue. This is your body's way of getting ready to squeeze a big baby out of a small space. Unfortunately, those loose joints can lead to some pretty serious hip and pelvic pain — but hang in there! Try to focus on your baby, who is now about 4.5-six pounds and 20 inches long, with soft bones and cartilage to allow a safer journey through the exit door. Most of her systems (from circulatory to musculoskeletal) are ready for prime time, though her digestion system — which has done only practice runs so far — will kick into gear as he takes his first suckle at the breast or bottle.
4 comments:
Pretty soon! I can't wait!
Aawww... poor Kamie! Let me know if there's anything your craving... we'll make it a reason to get together! LOL... stay strong! and SLEEP cuz when baby comes you'll lack even more! love ya! Hi Matina!!
Hey, you could get lucky and have your baby at 37 weeks, like I did!:) That last month is a killer though! Hang in there!
Doesn't pregnancy give you a whole new respect and love for your Mom? And just wait til after child birth-another whole new respect and love for Mom!:)
wow... it is coming so soon!! Hang in there girly. :)
Post a Comment