Next... I'm just going to run thru what we have been up to the last 2 months or so we have had tons of family functions as always dinners,birthdays,baby showers, weddings, trips to the zoo and graduations.
Good luck to our friend Sara who had her baby shower a few weeks ago she is due next month but will be making a trip to the hospital this Wed. she is such a cute pregnant lady and is going to be a wonderful Mommy!

Matinas older sister Fay is in town from Hawaii and it is always fun to have their family around. We just adore her kids and can't get enough of them along with our other nieces and nephews. We have had a few sleep overs at our house so far with the kids lots of dinners and breakfasts with the family on the weekends. Birthdays and a trip to the zoo. Here are a few pictures!



Okay we also have had family gatherings on my side a few graduations and Birthdays bbqs and much more.
Happy Birthday to our Soni!
Soni turned 19 this month our family got together for a prty with dancing food and some crazy fun games lol... Soni had kidney failure 5 yrs ago and has been in and out of the hospital the last few years some months are better than others and we are happy to have him here. We hope he gets his new kidney soon! Hope your night was great and thank you for making me realize what the important things are in life and what really matters! We love Soni!




Congrats to our little cousin Benny who graduated from West High! Benny was adopted into our family 5 yrs ago and he has been such an addition to the family he is a very nice boy. Benny is special needs and graduated at the top of his class we are so proud of him. We had lots of food and entertainment at Mammas Plantation and I laughed so hard this night it was fun. WAY TO GO!



Also Congrats to little cousin Jordan who graduated from Kearns High 2009!
My cousins on my Moms side are also both prego they are both due in July so we made our way to Roy Utah for a double shower!

Okay I think I forgot some things but thats some of it for now and I will also be posting some pictures of our nursery yes we have been working on it and are almost done!
2 comments:
It's been a fun month!
Kamie, You look so adorable w/ your prego belly! You are so beautiful! I am sure your little baby is going to be GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to meet him!
Post a Comment