June 15, 2009

One year & more to come!



One year ago June 14th 2008 I married Matina Aiono Jr. and I am so happy I did! : ) I just want to express the love I have for my handsome husband. Matina is hard working and caring and the most loyal person you will ever meet.
I think he is a tough guy but has a heart of gold and would do anything for me and our families.
We have had our share of fights and we all know how I can debate like no other so I am thankful for Matina putting up with me in that way and of course I bet he is soooo thankful for me putting up with him lol.... Tina thanks for always making me laugh,giving me hugs and kisses everyday and letting me talk your ear off! You are truley my best friend and make me a better person.
I love you xoxoxox
I am so happy to start our little family and can't wait to see what life has to bring us.





HAPPY HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY!!!

4 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how he described it with his hands making "roller coaster" motions...LOL Love you guys!

Matthew and Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! You and Matina are so cute! I cant wait to see pics of your new family...

Laura Burtis said...

Congrats on the 1 year mark! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? I hope you guys have a fabulous anniversary!

Kassie said...

Happy Anniversary. Can't believe it's been a year already! Love you 2 and Capone and the baby in your belly.. :) Wishing you many more blessed, healthy, happy years together.