June 14, 2009

Happy Shower





Kass's shower was this past weekend we planned to have it in my Moms beautiful yard but moved indoors just in case. It didnt end up raining but oh well it was still such a cute shower it was a jungle theme and everything turned out darling. My Mom older sister Kuuipo and I threw the shower for her and we did everything ourselves decorations, food etc. It turned out great with over 50 guests and a ton of stuff to help out mommy and baby.
Kass really desereved this shower she has been carrying this big o baby around and plus she always does nice things for us!
Kassie is going to be a wonderful and beautiful Mommy and I am sooooooo excited I cant stand it! Best of luck to Ray and Kass who welcome their little man next month!



2 comments:

sarah said...

Awwwww everything looks SO cute! I've heard nothing but great things from everyone there & I can see why! I love it, I'm so sad I couldn't make it =( DARN this blood pressure of mine! Lol anyway CONGRATULATIONS to Kass & RayRay, can't wait to meet Baby Toalei!

Kassie said...

I loved loved loved my shower! Thank you to you, Mom, and Ipo for such a beautiful day and making it so special. Everything was perfect. Love you guys and thanks again