May 7, 2009

My big sis!!!




Happy Birthday to Kassie!!
Today is my sister Kassies Birthday she is the second oldest of the three girls in my family. Kassie is one of my best friends and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful relationship with her.
My sisters and I have always been close and always will and I am so happy I can say that.
We see eachother several times a week and talk several times a day. We rarely fight maybe just at the mall like 2 weeks ago for about 10 min lol... (poor mom) but in the end we are always best buds.
Kassie is funny,outgoing,beautiful,strong,kind hearted and very very talented tell this girl to do something rather it be a sport,craft,dance etc... and she will do it and be great at it.
Kass is a wonderful older sister and I look up to her so much she has always been a great example and always makes me laugh.
I just want to do a shout out to Kass and thank you for all you do for me and my growing little family you are appreciated and I love you!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!
Have a fun and relaxing day! You deserve it!


Here are some cute sister quotes that I liked:


My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
Linda Sunshine Quotes

If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.
Linda Sunshine Quotes

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. ~Toni Morrison

I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones. ~Author unknown, attributed to a 4-year-old named Lauren

You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you talk about your memories. ~Deborah

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Thanks Muffy! Man, bring on the water-works! Thank you so much for the beautiful post...I love you and your lil' family so much!

Anonymous said...

Kam-
That's a sweet post! You're such a great sister to have too! Happy Birthday Kass! Love you post Kamie!

PS-
We miss you guys! The kids are always asking about their uncle Tina...ha ha! T is missing seeing you guys around so much. I'll text you in a little about her schedule.