I have not had the time to sit down and write about my cousin who we called our brother, and how he has been gone for one year.
We miss him so much his dancing his humor and just him. Tuau was very hard working and put everyone before himself he was a loyal friend and never had a bad thing to say about anyone. He loved his little mini me (his daughter) and would do anything for her.
Our family loves nick so much and the day he left we had so much heart ache we have never lost somebody so close and it was a very hard time. I have never been so sad that it made me physically sick to my stomach I just cried and cried and still do when I think of him.
I am thankful to be with him the night before he passed he gave me hugs and kisses and told me he loved me and that he was so happy I was finally marrying Matina.
And of course he told me if Matina doesn't treat me right to tell him so he can beat him up lol.... Of course all of us know how protective my brothers are.
We are very very close to our cousins not just first but second and consider them all our brothers and sisters,we spend time with eachother so much that to lose a family member things will never be the same.
WE LOVE YOU! NiCK AND MISS YOU!
In Loving Memory For Kalee
1 comment:
I love this video.. I miss Tuau a lot..
Post a Comment