January 21, 2009

Tagged by Tanya!!

Tag You're it!!!
Rules:1) Post rules on your blog2) Answer the six '8' items3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Oprah
2. American Idol
3. John and Kate Plus 8
4. Mystery Diagnosis -thanks to Tanya
5. True Life on MTV lol...
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. That 70s Show
8. Little People Big World

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up and got ready
2. Went to my 1st Dr Appt
3. Ate
4. Went to work
5. Kissed Matina
6. Went to Letherbys with the family
7. Slept
8. Laughed

8 Things I look forward to
1. More holidays
2. Kass's baby in July
3. Having baby in Aug.
4. Summertime!
5. Seeing Matina's brother in March
6. Decorating the babys room
7. Working part-time
8. Living life with Matina!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Letherbys
2. Cafe rio
3. Chick-fil-A
4. Fiesta O'le
5. L&L Hawaiian BBQ
6. Ruby River
7. Tucanos
8. Sconecutter

8 Things on my wish-list
1. Moving to a bigger house
2. Lose a lot of weight
3. New Car
4. Debt Free
5. Long vacation
6. Visit Fay and Kids
7. Disneyworld with family
8. Millionaire

8 People I tag
1. Fay
2. Kuuipo
3. Kass
4. Alicia
5. Laura
6. Rachelle
7. Jenna
8. Leen

1 comment:

F@y said...

I know...cant wait for you guys to come visit me! That was fun!