FREEEEAAAAK! So... I'm at my Moms since we locked ourselves out of our house...lol... we have been locked out for over 2 hours now. Well... don't think we are that dingy in the head and just shut the doors and lock them, we just had a mix up... Matina left the house first with keys in his hand and I was right behind him with my purse...(thinking he had ALL the keys) So we went to dinner came home and realized since we took my Moms car (since we have it from taking her to the airport) we don't have a house key on it. We tried breaking in using credit cards didn't work, Tina jumped the fence and man handled the door... didn't work either lol..
So.... while I'm here typing and watching American Idol reruns Matina went to go get a giant ladder and get into our top window because I left it open.... GOSH... well hopefully he doesnt fall or anything since he seems to get hurt doing everything, and hopefully we get in the house tonight I really don't want the lock smith to come out since its $80 bucks! Okay I'm done complaining! lol... Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment