November 5, 2008

Halloween Time

Halloween is my favorite holiday besides Christmas! And I am so happy my husband gets into the day just as much as I do. We decided to be Elvis & Priscilla Presley this year! I thought it would be funny and we LOVE Elvis..... Matina sure had the voice and moves down too.
So... we had 2 costume parties this year our first party was at the Afatasi home. They are friends of Matina and he has known them for a while and this is the 2nd year they have thrown a party and everyone that comes dresses up. About 20 couples came this year all decked out there was tellitubbies,spartans,pirates, Ike and Tina Turner & more. We ate,danced, paraded around and karaoked... Oh what a night ! We went homw with a best costume trophy!!! yay....

The night before Halloween we carved pumpkins with the family or should I say Kuuipo, Mom,the babies and I since Myron and Matina were too occupied with the football game! We ate homemade soup, chatted and laughed at my crazy little neices. They are my favorite people to be around!!

Halloween day came around I had to work half a day but still dressed up with my buddies from work had trick or treaters at work and went home to get ready for the night.
We finished the night at my cousin Rockys Halloween Bash at club 90 he rented the top level and had a DJ, it was so much fun all of my cousins were there and it was fun to see all the costumes!!
* Cant wait till next year!!






Happy Halloween @ Skee & Graces Party



Devil,Priscilla,Mario,Devil and Aunty Audrey
I thought it would be cute to put him in his pumpkin! lol....

Halloween Dance off... Elvis lost his wig!




My hunk of burnin' love!




Carving pumpkins with the family





Elvis and Priscilla Presley US!!!







Our inspiration THEM!!








4 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

you two are funny! Those were great costumes though!

Laura Burtis said...

Wow you guys look great! I love the idea of Elvis and Pricella! Your neices are so big, they are so cute!

F@y said...

You guys pick out the cutest costumes! Love it! Miss you guys too! Fufu is a funny word who would of thought it would be a bad one...lol! Love you guys!

Rat Fam said...

I love Capone in the pumpkin!! You are the most photogenic couple I know! What great costumes you deserve prizes!